Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Shower Cupcakes


Well my little man has finally 'finished baking'! Lachlan entered the world on the 20th June 2009, and he is 2 months old (yesterday). For his 1 month "birthday", my friends and I had Sunday lunch at The Mean Fiddler to celebrate and I made these cupcakes. Unfortunately, having a tired new-mummy brain I forgot to bring them to the lunch! I had one for dessert that night instead, and it was delicious :)


Vanilla cupcakes with blue vanilla buttercream


Topped with mini silver cachous - I love decorating with these!


I know I had a little boy, but I can't help but add some girly touches to my cupcakes ;)

Updating will be a little slow as I don't have as much time on my hands anymore, but I have a couple of birthdays coming up so I'll hopefully be baking some more yummy treats soon!

3 comments:

Gab on August 17, 2009 at 2:36 PM said...

Congratulations on the birth of your son!

...and welcome back :)

Unknown on August 19, 2009 at 1:40 PM said...

Yes congratulations! I can't believe that you are still finding time to bake, you are a Supermum for sure. All the kids at the playground will be wanting to come to your house for afternoon tea. I know I am x

Michelle on August 21, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

Thank you ladies!
I'm really lucky with having time as he loves his sleep (just like his Mum and Dad).
I'm definitely enjoying my new role as 'Mum' - I've already been planning his first birthday cakes! ;)

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Sweets Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez