Friday, August 21, 2009

Cream Cheese Frosting


Cream Cheese Frosting
A big thank you to Perth Shoegirl (Vogue Forums) for this yummy recipe!

125g cream cheese
30g unsalted butter
1.5 cups sifted icing sugar
1 tspn hot water

Beat cream cheese and butter til smooth, add icing sugar and beat for 2 minutes; then you add the teaspoon of hot water.

My Version
I can never stick to a recipe, so I changed it and this is how I made it:

125g Philly cream cheese - I used full fat, but will try it again with Light and Extra Light
30g margarine - Meadow Lea light
2 cups unsifted icing sugar - I'm too lazy to sift

Beat cream cheese and butter til smooth, add icing sugar and beat for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

Add spoon, and eat entire contents of mixing bowl ;) (yes, it's that yummy!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Sweets Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez