Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fondant


I ordered some yummy looking fondant today which is coloured and flavoured, so I'm looking forward to it arriving. I ordered raspberry, peppermint, strawberry and pineapple - yum!

I also ordered some fondant cutters in alphabet and number shapes which will come in handy for the 18th birthday cupcakes I'll be making in June - so excited!

In a week or two I'll be placing an order for some 250g fondant packs: 4 pack of primary colours (red, green, yellow, blue), a 4 pack of pastel colours (ivory, peach, blue, pink), and a 250g pack of lilac coloured fondant. They also have some gorgeous looking orange which is tempting so I'll have a think about that as well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Sweets Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez