Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My First Swirls!


I finally attempted my first ever frosting swirls - and I'm very proud of how they turned out! I recently purchased some disposable piping bags, as I had found a Wilton tip that I'd purchased over a year ago but never tried out, so I thought I'd give it a try today.


The cupcake in the background originally had vanilla buttercream on top, but I wiped it off so I could practise piping on a real cupcake.


My first swirl attempt is in the top right corner


I wish I'd realised sooner how quick and easy piping frosting was, it took less then a minute to pipe all 4 swirls - plus it was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Rima on August 4, 2009 at 8:21 PM said...

very pretty!! may i ask what tip you used?

cocoa and coconut on May 15, 2010 at 12:33 AM said...

yeah what tip? im hopeless at it!!

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Sweets Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez