Monday, April 27, 2009

Sugar Flower Cupcakes



Blue vanilla cupcakes topped with vanilla buttercream, blue sugar flowers and green fondant leaves


Pink vanilla cupcakes topped with vanilla buttercream, pink sugar flowers and green fondant leaves


These were made to take in to work tomorrow as well as 1 dozen of my new favourite cupcakes - walnut cupcakes! I haven't been in for a few months due to my pregnancy, so I thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone and spoil them with some sweet treats :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle!

Great blog! WOW! your cupcakes look amazing, i bet they taste even better then they look! Good job :)

My names Laura and id love to get in contact with you regarding a new Australian Entertainment website. wordonthestreet.com.au

Have a look at what its all about here;www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52099551626&ref=ts

If your interested i'd love for your blog to be involved, give me a buzz on laura@wordonthestreet.com.au.

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you soon!

:)

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Sweets Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez